The Mitel Voice Switch ST100A is a voice switch that supports up to 100 IP phones, 8 loop start trunks, 6 analog extension ports & power failover transfer options. The Mitel Voice Switch ST100A supports Mitel IP phones, softphones, sip trunks and sip extensions.
Mitel ST100A Features:
- 2 RJ-45 10/100/1000 Ethernet connectors
- 1 RJ-21X port for punch down block, patch panel, or 12-port harmonica connector
- 8 loop start trunk ports (FXO)
- 6 analog extension ports (FXS)
- 14 SIP trunks
- 1 3.5 mm stereo input for connecting a music-on-hold source
- 1 3.5 mm stereo output for connecting to an overhead paging system or night bell
- Make me conference up to 12 parties
- Maintenance (DB-9
The Mitel ST100A includes a power cable.
Need a different Mitel Patch Panel? Click here to select a different Mitel patch panel
There are no reviews yet.