The Mitel SG30 Voice Switch supports up to 30 IP phones and up to a maximum of four analog ports (two loop start trunk and 2 analog extension ports). The Mitel Voice Switch 30 supports Mitel IP phones, softphones, and SIP devices. The Mitel SG30 voice switch interfaces to standard analog trunks using loop start or wink start signaling as well as supporting Caller ID Name and Number with Message Waiting.
Mitel SG30 Features:
- 2 RJ-45 local area network (LAN) connectors
- 1 RJ-21X port for punchdown block, patch panel, or 12-port harmonica connector
- 2 loop start trunk ports (FXO)
- 2 analog extension ports (FXS)
- 1 DB-9, RS-232C maintenance port for serial communications
- 1 3.5 mm stereo input for connecting a music-on-hold source
- 1 3.5 mm stereo output for connecting to a overhead paging system or night bell
- Supports SIP trunks and SIP device
The Mitel SG30 includes a power cable.
Need a different Mitel Patch Panel? Click here to select a different Mitel patch panel