The Mitel SG24 analog voice switch supports up to 24 analog ports. The Mitel SG-24A is a standard 1U-sized switch and features two LAN ports, one patch panel port, one power fail port, a DB-9 serial port, and two stereo jacks. The stereo jacks are 3.5mm, the first is used for on-hold background music while the second is used for a paging system.
Mitel SG24 Features:
- 2 RJ-45 local area network (LAN) connectors
- 1 RJ-21X port for punchdown block, patch panel, or 12-port harmonica connector
- 24 extension ports (FXS)
- 1 RJ-11 port for connection to the extension side of the Power Fail Transfer Unit (Extension 9)
- 1 3.5 mm stereo input for connecting a music-on-hold source
- 1 3.5 mm stereo input for connecting to an overhead paging system or night bell
The Mitel SG24 includes a power cable.
Do you need any Mitel SG24A Accessories? Follow this link to view common Mitel SG24A accessories