The Mitel E1k Voice Switch is a 1/2U switch that provides higher density trunking for locations using E1 PRI signaling (BRI). The Mitel SGE1k can also be used as a gateway to legacy PBX systems in applications.
Mitel E1K Features:
- 2 RJ-45 LAN connectors
- 1 RJ-45 E1 port for connecting the switch to a telephone company line
- 1 RJ-45 E1 monitor port for connecting test equipment
- 1 DB-9, RS-232C maintenance port for serial communications
- 1 3.5 mm stereo input for connecting a music-on-hold source
- 1 3.5 mm stereo output for connecting to a overhead paging system or night bell
- Supports SIP trunks and SIP devices
The Mitel SGE1K Voice Switch includes a power cable.