The Mitel SG90 voice switch is a 1/2U width voice switch that supports up to 90 IP phones and up to a maximum of 12 analog ports (eight loop start trunk and four analog extension ports). The Mitel SG90 supports Mitel IP phones, softphones, and SIP devices. The Mitel SG90 interfaces to standard analog trunks using loop start or wink start signaling and includes Caller ID Name ID and Number ID with Message Waiting.
- 2 RJ-45 local area network (LAN) connectors
- 1 RJ-21X port for punchdown block, patch panel, or 12-port harmonica connector
- 8 loop start trunks (FXO)
- 4 telephone ports (FXS)
- 1 DB-9, RS-232C maintenance port for serial communications
- 1 3.5 mm stereo input for connecting a music-on-hold source
- 1 3.5 mm stereo output for connecting to a overhead paging system or night bell
- Supports SIP trunks and SIP devices
The Mitel SG90 includes a power cable.