The Mitel SG60 ShoreGear 60/12 is designed for mid-sized offices supporting both telephones and analog trunking (20 IP users, 8 analog trunks).
Mitel Shoregear 60/12 Features:
- Supports up to 60 IP phones
- Supports up to 12 analog ports – 8 universal telephone/trunk ports and 4 telephone ports
- Connects to standard analog trunks using loop start or wink start signaling
- Also connects to standard analog telephones including CLASS feature phones with Caller ID Name and Number and Message Waiting
- Communicates with IP phones, soft phones, and other IP endpoints via Media Gateway Control Protocol (MGCP)
- Connections – 2 RJ-45 LAN ports, audio input/output, RS-232C maintenance, RJ-11 PFT port, RJ-21X Telco port
The Mitel 60/12 includes a power cable.
There are no reviews yet.