The Mitel SG50 voice switch 50 is a 1/2U voice switch that supports up to 50 IP phones and up to a maximum of six analog ports (four loop start trunk and two analog extension ports). The Mitel SG50 supports Mitel IP phones, softphones, and SIP devices. The Mitel ShoreGear 50 interfaces to standard analog trunks using loop start or wink start signaling. The Mitel SG50 supports Caller ID Name and Number with Message Waiting.
Mitel SG50 Features:
- 2 RJ-45 local area network (LAN) connectors
- 1 RJ-21X port for punchdown block, patch panel, or 12-port harmonica connector
- 4 loop start trunk ports (FXO)
- 2 telephone ports (FXS)
- 1 DB-9, RS-232C maintenance port for serial communications
- 1 3.5 mm stereo input for connecting a music-on-hold source
- 1 3.5 mm stereo output for connecting to a overhead paging system or night bell
- Supports SIP trunks and SIP devices
The Mitel SG50 Voice Switch includes a power cable.