The Mitel SG50V Voice Switch is a 1/2U switch that supports up to 50 IP phones and up to a maximum of six analog ports (four loop start trunk and two analog extension ports). The Mitel Voice Switch 50 supports Mitel IP phones, softphones, and SIP devices. The Mitel Voice Switch 50 interfaces to standard analog trunks using loop start or wink start signaling. The Mitel 50V supports standard analog Caller ID with Name and Number. The Mitel 50V also supports Message Waiting.
Mitel 50V Voicemail Switch Features:
- 50 voicemail mailboxes with a total of 22 hours of voicemail storage
- 2 RJ-45 local area network (LAN) connectors
- 1 RJ-21X port for punchdown block, patch panel, or 12-port harmonica connector
- 4 loop start trunk ports (FXO)
- 2 Analog Extension Ports
- 2 telephone ports (FXS)
- 1 DB-9, RS-232C maintenance port for serial communications
- 3.5 mm stereo input for connecting a music-on-hold source
- 1 3.5 mm stereo output for connecting to an overhead paging system or night bell
- Supports SIP trunks and SIP devices
The Mitel SG50V Voicemail Switch includes a power cable.