The Mitel SG220T1A Voice Switch is a 1/2 U half-width voice switch that supports up to 220 IP phones, or up to 70 IP phones, two loop start trunks, 4 analog extension ports, and a T1 simultaneously. The Mitel Voice Switch 220T1A supports Mitel IP phones, softphones, and SIP devices.
Mitel SG220T1A Features:
- 2 RJ-45 local area network (LAN) connectors
- 1 RJ-45 T1 port for connecting the switch to a telephone company
- 1 RJ-45 T1 monitor port for connecting test equipment
- 1 RJ-21X port for punchdown block, patch panel, or 12-port harmonica connector
- 2 loop start trunk ports (FXO)
- 4 analog extension ports (FXS)
- 1 DB-9, RS-232C maintenance port for serial communications
- 1 3.5 mm stereo input for connecting a music-on-hold source
- 1 3.5 mm stereo output for connecting to a overhead paging system or night bell
- SIP trunking and extension support
The Mitel SG220T1A includes a power cable.