The Mitel SG120 voice switch supports up to 120 IP phones or 24 analog ports (8 universal telephone/trunk ports and 16 telephone ports).
The Mitel ShoreGear 120/24 interfaces to standard analog trunks using loop start or wink start and supports features like Caller ID and Message Waiting.
Mitel 120/24 Features:
- Supports up to 120 IP phones or up to 24 analog ports (8 universal analog station/trunk (FXO/FXS) ports and 16 analog station (FXS) ports)
- 2 RJ-45 local area network (LAN) connectors
- 1 RJ-21X port for punch down block, patch panel, or 12-port harmonica connector
- 1 RJ-11 port for connection to the extension side of the Power Fail Transfer Unit (Extension 9)
- 1 DB-9, RS-232C maintenance port for serial communications
- 1 3.5 mm stereo input for connecting a music-on-hold source
- 1 3.5 mm stereo output for connecting to an overhead paging system or night bell
- SIP trunking and extension protocol support
The Mitel 120/24 includes a power cable.